Polyaspartic Concrete Coating
“A fast-curing, high-quality coating that is perfect for quick turnaround projects that need to be completed in one day.”Epoxy & Polyaspartic Gallery
Projects Featuring SunOne Polyaspartic (click to enlarge)
SunOne Product Video
SunOne is an extremely fast-curing primer and finish coat that is designed for a variety of seamless residential and commercial floors. The SunOne polyaspartic coating was designed specifically for projects that need to be back in service in one day, while still providing the best in coating technology.
Features and benefits:
- Its fast curing properties allows flooring projects to turned back over in only one day
- It can be installed with a range of surface temperatures, anywhere from 20° F to 140° F. There is no need to postpone due to weather.
- It is UV stable and will prevent yellowing or blushing of the coating.
- It is chemical and stain resistant, which is ideal for resisting hot tire marks, gasoline, oils, and other chemicals.
- It has a better and higher abrasion resistance than an epoxy or urethane coating, which means added durability, longer life and less maintenance.
Where to use it: SunOne is perfect for:
- Commercial and Residential Garages
- Fire stations
- Commercial Kitchens and Restaurants
- Vehicle Showrooms
- Factories and Warehouses
- Automotive Service Facilities
- Restaurants, Bars and Nightclubs
- Locker Rooms and Break Rooms
- Pool Decks and Patios
- Horizontal and Vertical Applications
- Basically anywhere you have concrete!
How it’s done: Due to Sundek’s advanced technology, SunOne was designed with enough work time that it can be applied by brush and roller. Once the first bond or primer coat is applied, you can choose to seed chips or quartz beads into the wet surface, which provides added slip resistance and a decorative, seamless floor solution. Then a second top-coat is applied which encases the effects.