Posts By: admin
If you want to change the appearance and functionality of your home or business using metallic epoxy floors, one product stands out from the competition. SunMetal FX is the preferred choice for a variety of reasons. Top coated with acrylic sealers or a product like SunEpoxy 54, SunEpoxy 100, or SunOne Polyaspartic, you will benefit from what both the primary and top coat offers.
- Versatility – Because SunMetal FX is highly versatile, it makes the perfect choice for a variety of applications, including restaurants, bars, kitchens, dealership showrooms, retail stores, basements, and garages. In other words, metallic epoxy floors will transform virtually any space, whether residential, commercial, or industrial.
- Pigment Color Options – Although the competition has limited color options, SunMetal FX presents you with 12 beautiful metallic pearl pigments. Depending on the application, as well as your personal preference, you can choose a color that looks sophisticated, casual, or whimsical. Working with a professional installer, you can get as creative as you want.
- Durability and Long Service Life – When combined with a product like SunOne, metallic epoxy floors become even more durable and longer lasting. With simple cleaning and maintenance, your new floor will remain beautiful for a very long time.
- Resistance – Once SunMetal FX gets combined with a secondary product, the level of resistance against things like stains, chemicals, oils, grease, moisture, impacts, and abrasions also increases. Ultimately, you end up with an incredibly robust flooring system that will outlast the competition.
- One-of-a-Kind Appearance – The one-of-a-kind surface is perhaps one of the top reasons why so many people choose metallic epoxy floors. Even if another home or business owner selects the same color and quantity of pigments, no two floors will look the same. Instead, you will end up with an incredibly shiny surface that boasts a three-dimensional effect resembling craters, flowing lava, or rippling water.
Your home’s front (including walkways and entryways) should be taken into consideration when it comes to choosing a pattern for your stamped concrete or concrete overlay. At a first glance, most people would assume that if you have a brick house then you should choose a brick pattern for your patio or pool deck, or if you have a rock house, you should have a rock sidewalk. While this seems good and the logical thing to do, it is not necessarily the right decision. The problem with trying to match a material on your house is that if it doesn’t match perfectly, it will make your new concrete look like an afterthought that doesn’t quite match the original house.
Decorative Concrete Should Compliment Your House
When we do a concrete overlay job, we usually suggest to our customers that they choose a pattern and color that would complement the aesthetics and design of their home. What they already have must be enhanced and its value amped up. We typically prefer to choose a material that is different from what is on the home. A rock or slate pattern would look great next to a brick house.
Coordinating Patterns, Complementing Colors
Sometimes our customers really want a pattern on their concrete that would match their house. The problem is that it is nearly impossible to get a perfect match. In those situations, we always recommend choosing a complementing color. This way, the new concrete will look like a planned compliment to the design of the house.
For premium decorative concrete products and proper installations, call us today to get started on the beautiful life you’d experience while having decorative concrete from All Concrete Resurfacing.
Concrete stains are permanent and will never flake off like paint. However, it only penetrates the topmost layer of the concrete surface and eventually wears out due to heavy traffic and/or weather exposure. If you want to extend the life of your stained concrete surface, stain manufacturers usually recommend keeping the stains protected by applying clear sealers in multiple coats for outdoor stained concrete and floor wax for indoor surfaces. A good and quality sealer also provides considerable benefits, and among those is its ability to add shine to the surface and the way it enhance the concrete surface’s color intensity.
Although protecting your stained concrete with a sealer or clear finish repels dirt and wear, it doesn’t eliminate the need for scheduled maintenance. The amount of traffic that your surface experiences determines the need for ongoing maintenance. To protect your investment, you can ask the stain manufacturer to provide you with tips and tricks on how to care for your stained concrete. They can also provide you with guidelines and recommendations that will ensure the protection and maintenance of your stained concrete.
Here are some general tips that you could take:
- For interior floors (residential or commercial) that are experiencing light traffic, a simple maintenance method that involves dry dust mopping and occasional wet mopping with a neutral-pH cleaner can be done.
- If you notice that your stained surfaces are beginning to lose their shine and luster, waxing it again can usually bring it back to its original appearance. In a typical residential area and setting, a year or so may pass before you’ll need to buff and re-wax the concrete surface. In commercial properties with high traffic, refinishing the concrete surface frequently is necessary.
- For exterior stained concrete surfaces, keep the floor clean by sweeping it with a broom, blowing with a leaf blower or rinsing with a garden hose. Remove stubborn dirt by scrubbing with a mop or medium-bristle brush and a mild cleaner.
- In protecting your exterior surfaces, an annual application of a new coat sealer or as necessary. When you notice that water doesn’t bead up on the surface anymore, it’s definitely time for resealing.
- For stained concrete countertops, a different way of protection and maintenance will be needed so make sure to contact the contractor for guidance and tips.
If the need arises for you to hire a contractor for resealing and resurfacing, call All Concrete Resurfacing and we’ll be happy to help you maximize the beauty of your stained concrete once again.
Basing it from use and appeal, we could already say that a patio is one of the most versatile part of the home. Whatever you call it (veranda, porch, courtyard), chances are you’re always doing something on and in it. In the course of a year, you can already do a lot in your patio. One second it’s a kitchen, the next one it’s a dining area. It can be a garden, a library, basically any place that you would like it to be!
If you notice cracks or crumbling on your patio, or if you think that it looks plain boring, maybe concrete resurfacing can eliminate these things for you! Now is the time to take action and turn your boring concrete into a beautiful outdoor piece of art with fabulous gleam and color! If you want to relax outside, there’s no better feeling than chilling outside and there’s nowhere else to do that than your patio in a fully-resurfaced concrete floor. When you get your patio resurfaced by All Concrete Resurfacing, you’ll get a concrete floor that is sure to last a long time and stay beautiful throughout the years because we offer a wide selection of colors and finishing options.
Stamped concrete overlays are a very affordable option to get the feel and look of expensive surface materials such as brick, stone or tile without having to build a new patio from scratch. You can opt for a simple and classic look with a stone or brick border or go all the way by stamping the entire patio area. It’s all up to you and your creativity (partnered with our quality installation system). Whatever kind of surface you’re imagining right now, we can achieve it for you. Stamping the whole area can add a maximum amount of visual appeal and personal style to your outdoor living space. The stamped layer’s final coating will also provide a very strong protection from different kinds of weather and foot traffic for years to come.
Maybe you already like how your patio looks like right now. But a little retouching won’t hurt. It might need a durable fresh coat of paint. If you think this is what you want, what you will be needing is a chemical stain treatment or decorative concrete coating. Concrete chemical stains, also called as acid stains, allows you to be creative and change your patio’s surface color, creating a unique living space. Color options range from grays to browns, to reds and teals. You’re sure to find something that would complement your space. Other decorative concrete coatings can bring texture to your patio. Come on and discover what you like! Call us today to see how you can get started today.
As compared to wood, concrete is the best option if you want to have a durable outdoor space that not only looks great but is also long lasting. But like wood and other less corrosive materials, concrete also needs to be sealed.
Why Seal It?
If your home is in Louisville and you have a concrete patio, you have to take its maintenance seriously. Although our decorative concrete products and services need not to have extra attention when it comes to maintenance, you still have to consider this in order for you to have the best experience in having a beautiful decorative concrete patio.
Cracked, broken and spalled, chipped concrete basements, driveways, sidewalks and even walls in homes are among the common problems that a concrete surface encounters. The notorious culprit for all of these is water. When moisture enters the cracks, the cold and warm temperature causes water to contract and expand, leading to the destruction of the concrete material.
But this is not the only suspect. Water vapor in the air (also known as humidity) can also badly affect the concrete’s composition; and oil, dirt, chemicals, grease and stains are among the elements that can also ruin it.
What You Get From Concrete Sealing
All Concrete Resurfacing provides the highest quality concrete sealing products and services. Let’s look at some of the benefits that you can experience by sealing and coating a Louisville concrete surface.
- Prevents the accumulation of dirty and grease on the concrete surface and protects it from chemicals, water, UV rays and other elements.
- Makes the surface easy to clean and maintain.
- Increases the durability and longevity of concrete.
- Reduced risks of spalling, crumbling, efflorescence, cracking, etc.
- Maximizes it’s resistance to corrosion.
Your Louisville concrete outdoor living space is an investment worth taking care of. It’s necessary to always keep its beauty intact and maintained. It’s easy to maintain your decorative concrete surface once you call All Concrete Resurfacing, your leading experts in concrete coatings and repair in the Louisville and surrounding areas. We have a wide variety of solutions that caters to all kinds of concrete problems that may face you today. All Concrete Resurfacing can provide minor maintenance services for your concrete surface like applying a sealant, to major concrete jobs like overhauls and decorative concrete applications for residential and/or commercial spaces.
Maintenance goes a very long towards quality and longevity of your concrete surface.