Throughout Jeffersonville, a surprising number of homeowners choose epoxy garage coatings. Following in the footsteps of what commercial service centers use, they realize this type of flooring offers something unique.
- Excellent Resistance – The garage floor takes a beating. Between working on cars, bikes, and lawn equipment, and doing special projects with the kids an ordinary floor starts to deteriorate in no time. Along with damage caused by dropped tools, it also stains from spilled food, drinks, oil, antifreeze, and other substances. It also develops scratches from moving things around. You can avoid these problems by choosing epoxy garage floors that resist impact, stains, abrasions, and more.
- Customization – You can customize epoxy coatings using colors, textures, patterns, and aggregates. Products like SunEpoxy 54 and SunEpoxy 100 are excellent choices for achieving a customized look.
- Fast Turnaround – An installer can have the entire project finished in one day so that you can go back to parking your vehicles inside and working on the things you enjoy.
- Easy Cleanup – After applying epoxy garage coatings in Jeffersonville homes, the expert adds a sealer to serve as a second layer of protection. That way, if something spills, cleanup is a breeze. For a small spill, a clean damp cloth will do the trick. For a larger mess, you can clean the garage out using a standard garden hose. When finished, all you need to do is squeegee the standing water and then allow the floor to dry.
- Increased Property Value – Another key benefit of epoxy garage coatings for homeowners in Jeffersonville is that they add value to the property. If you go this route and decide down the road to sell your house, there is an excellent chance for you to increase the asking price.
- Long-Lasting – As one of the most durable of all decorative concrete solutions, the floors in your garage will look and wear extremely well for years.